We are still waiting. But mainly because we haven’t done anything to start the process. We have one large item left on our adoption checklist before our profile is out in the open for all birth parents to fight amongst themselves to get us to parent their child (I wish). That item is the home study that is required by the state before anyone can adopt. We are going to wait until we get to New Mexico to do this.
BTW, we are leaving for New Mexico in 9 days!