I promised a post about our first meeting with our birth parents (I still can’t believe I have birth parents!), BUT as I was thinking about what I would write I decided that I won’t be sharing ALL the details of the meeting. I really want to protect the privacy of the birth parents as well as some of the intimate details of our meeting. With that being said, I still want to share some of the highlights. For now, we will be calling our birthparents LaMama and Papa J, you know, for privacy reasons.
- Our baby is due on Doug’s birthday December 12th, 2014
- LaMama is BEA-U-TI-FUL, strong-willed, independent, decisive, selfless and easy-going AND she shares the same Zodiac sign as me.
- Papa J is charismatic, funny, talkative, sensitive, and expressive AND he shares the same Zodiac sign as Doug.
- Papa J made a joke from Taken (the movie): “I have a very specific set of skills…”
- They originally wanted to pick a family WITH children, but when they saw our profile they chose us because they said “we want to give you something you have never experienced before”. So sweet.
- LaMama personally invited me to come to ALL her appointments.
Next Post: Gender Reveal.